Contract Courtesy of:
Ilikai Condominium #1528
1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu HI 96815, Unit #1528, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VRBO listing # 215302
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. HST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. HST - NO early check-in or late check-out unless expressly agreed by us.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of 20% of the total room charge is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the trash station and soiled dishes are placed in the sink and cleaned.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out unless expressly agreed with owner beforehand and paid for.
h. All rules and regulations of the Ilikai
Owners Association in respect to the property have been complied with.
5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 20% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of an approved credit card payment, internet bank transfer to our designated account, traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to M & S TAYLOR. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
6. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to four (4) persons. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to two persons (2) will be assessed. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A FIVE (5) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. (Unless expressly agreed by owner in writing.)
9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Linens bath and beach towels are included in the unit. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however may be available at an additional rate.
12. CLEANING FEE - In addition to the daily rate a cleaning fee of $100 is payable fortnightly or once per stay (in case of reservations of less than 2 weeks.)
13. HAWAII TAX - The daily rate is subject to
Hawaii taxes of 11.95%.
14. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
17. PARKING – We do not provide parking. Parking is guests care and responsibility.
18. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
19.ILIKAI OWNERS ASSOCIATION - The rules and regulations set out by the Owners Association shall be adhered to at all times and any costs or fines imposed for breaches shall be paid for. A copy of the rules are available in the information folder in the condo and on our website.
Please email your acceptance of this Agreement to email@example.com
© Copyright 2008 Christine Karpinski